Monday, January 30, 2006

ANIMAL STORY: Facking Dolphins!!

I dig Animals, you know why? because they allways try their best, better than you can say for most people...My animal stories will generally be about cool shit that some animal has done somewhere..but today we need to look at a much loved species that really deserves to be HATED..
Now we all know people who love dolphins...have pictures of em and shit...There was a HUGE outcry about them being killed by Tuna fisherman a few years ago etc..etc...

Now I got to thinking...If dolphins are as smart as people (as they appear to be), maybe the are really assholes like us?

This (above) is a picture of a dolphin...this (below) is a picture of a porpoise...dolphins kill porpoises for fun!


Look at the photos..which animal would you trust with your children? which one looks like a FACKING ALIEN KILLING MACHINE?
I think we all know the answer...
And just when you thought it couldn't get any worse..I discovered that dolphins engage in genocide, infanticide, and pack rape....Dirty fithy FACKERS!!!

Not that it is anywhere near as bad(to me), as the above atrocities, they also ATTACK HUMANS!! (any animal that tries to take out a human is making us better- animals without natural predators usually go the way of the Dodo eventually - Fat, useless and extinct from the first little hiccup that comes along, also, in nature, any individuals that get taken by predators are usually from the shallow end of the gene pool)

So to all you NEW AGE DOLPHIN FETISHISTS OUT THERE, -Drop the dirty ADOLPH-INS (as I like to call the sick beasts)...And start to get your head around the poor little Porpoises that your so called "gentle" flippered friends KILL for no good reason apart from the fact that they are bored, and can do it....

Imagine if every species conducted itself like these swines of the sea....who the fack would want to own a pet?

I'm off to the seediest grocer I can find in Chinatown to buy the cheapest can of TUNA I can find, if I'm lucky, I might just find a little grey morsel!! - If I do, I'm gunna feed it to my cat and giggle my ass off.....

6 Comments:

Blogger Pandora-13 said...

Have you seen how a group of dolphins can take out a shark? Really nasty but effective. And they do actually save a lot of drowning people! Killer Whales are worse as they play with their food prior to eating it. Literally. They toss seals up in the air but never quite kill them for HOURS, bouncing them up and down before finally killing and eating them!

4:25 AM  
Blogger B.Wabbit said...

Compared to tuna, dolphins are a lot more used friendly. Sure they kill porpoises, who wouldn't?
We kill people simply because they have different ideas to ours.
I reckon dolphins are better than people. ie: They don't have pop music. Nor do they have Ipods or Wank Tractors or Liberal Govts or Christian Fundiepants.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Frankie J said...

Oh fer sure Dolphins are better than People! No argument from me on that.My point is they are not the gentle, healing souls that deluded new-agers thing they are, thanks for the comment, anyone that hates Ipods and urban 4x4s is welcome around here!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Van said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:54 PM  
Blogger Van said...

Dolphins are killers and do it simply for the fun of it. Not only do they kill the smaller porpoise they kill young dolphins. I don't like them as much anymore.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Kosher Lobster said...

i dont like dolphins coz they kill baby dolphins so i like that dolphins kill baby dolphins coz then there would be less dolphins to kill baby dolphins. figure that out flipper fans.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home